Welcome To JC Immigrations A Immigration Company
Business Phone
Mail Us

Study Visa

Canada student visa Consultants

A study permit, also known as a study visa, is a document that enables foreign nationals to study in another country. To study in another country, most foreign nationals need a study permit. Before you apply, double-check that you have all of the necessary documentation.

To apply for a study visa, you’ll need the following documents:

Acceptance evidence: A letter of acceptance from your school or university is needed. Include an initial or electronic copy of your letter with your application for a research permit.

How can we help ?

    Prerequisite courses and conditional acceptance

    If you’ve been conditionally admitted, you’ll need to take some prerequisite classes. These courses may include English as a second language or French as a second language, for example. Before you can begin your key study programme, you must finish these.
    Proof of identity: You and each family member accompanying you to Canada must have a valid passport or travel document when applying for your study permit.
    1. Online applicants: When you apply online, you must upload a copy of your passport’s details tab. You must then give us your original passport if you are authorised.

    • Citizens of the United States have a variety of choices for identity papers. two passport-size photographs taken recently
    • Each photo should have the person’s name and date of birth written on the back.

    2. Two passport-size photographs taken recently: Each photo should have the person’s name and date of birth written on the back.

    3. Financial proof of support: You must demonstrate that you can support yourself and any accompanying family members while in Canada.

    Modes of Proof of funds-
    • Past 4months Bank Statement
    • a bank draught in their currency that proves you paid tuition and housing
    • fees letter from the individual or school who is donating money to you, or
    • If you have a scholarship, you must show evidence of support from within that country.

    Further Requirements:
    1. A clarification letter-This letter aids the visa officer in comprehending you and your objectives. It clarifies
    • That you want to go to their country to research and
    • That you are aware of your student obligations
    Even if you don’t need a research permit for your programme, you can include this letter if you plan to apply for one.

    2. A statement by the custodian (minors only)
    3. Remaining Documents

    Our Services

    Assistance with Applications – From the start of the application to the completion of the visa application, we are here to help.
    Counselling – We provide you with smooth counselling at Study Abroad.
    Shortlisting for Universities – We’ll save you time by finding the RIGHT university for you.
    Visa Filling – Our advisors will assist you in completing your student visa application.

    Australia Student Visa consultants in Delhi

    1. Where do I begin?

    You won’t be able to apply for a student visa unless you’ve been accepted into a course in that country. So, if you haven’t already done so, you’ll need to apply for the course you want to take. You must also ensure that the course meets the country’s visa requirements. A number of factors will influence whether or not you are granted a student visa:
    • Your citizenship nation
    • The country in which you want to travel
    • The course you’d like to take
    • The college or university where you want to graduate
    • How do you plan to finance your research?
    Visa programs and approval procedures vary between countries. They are, however, sometimes quite similar:
    • To study in the United Kingdom, you must have been offered a position on a course. You must demonstrate the ability to communicate in English, including reading, writing, and speaking.
    • You must demonstrate that you have a permanent residency in your country of citizenship in order to obtain a study visa in the United States. You must have sufficient funds to finance your studies and hope to return home after they are completed. To learn more about
    • To study in Australia, you must also show that you have enough money to cover your course fees and living expenses. You will also be evaluated based on the topic you choose and your citizenship nation.
    • If your home country is an EU member, you do not need a visa to study in Europe. If you are travelling outside of the EU, you can check the visa requirements for your chosen destination for more details.
    We recommend that you apply for your visa as soon as possible, regardless of where you intend to study.

    2. Where do I submit my application for a student visa?

    The majority of the time, you can apply for your student visa in your home country. This will necessitate a trip to an application centre. You will submit your application paperwork here, as well as any biometric details that may be needed.
    The following is a list of visa application centres for the countries listed below:
    • Visa service centres in the United Kingdom
    • Visa applications for Australia can be submitted online. At one of the Australian visa application centers, biometric details may be submitted.
    • You must attend an interview at the embassy or consulate to obtain a US Student Visa.

    3. What kind of student will I require?

    A general student visa is required if you are studying abroad for your post-secondary education.
    • This is known as a Tier 4 (General Student) visa in the United Kingdom.
    • In the United States, this is known as an F-1 visa.
    • Your visa form in Australia will be determined by your country of citizenship and your chosen subject.

    4. How much money would I require?

    This is one of the most frequently asked questions, and it is crucial to your visa application. You must demonstrate that you have sufficient funds to cover your course fees and living expenses. However, the amount of money needed varies by country and area within that country. Some countries demand proof of financial support for the duration of your course. Others need evidence of funds only for the first year.
    To get a student visa in the UK, you’ll need to show that you have enough money to cover the following expenses:
    • Fees for the first year of classes
    • To pay living expenses for nine months, you’ll need £5,400 (£7,200 in London).

    For an Australian student visa, follow these steps:
    • Return air fare
    • Course fees
    • AUD 18,000 per year living costs
    US student visa:
    • Proof of sufficient net assets to cover the cost of the first year of study as well as living expenses.
    • Evidence of readily available funds to finance remaining study years

    To help visualize the differences in needed proof of funds for 1st year postgraduate study by region, we’ve produced the chart below.

    Please keep in mind that these figures are an estimate for the proof of funds needed for the first year.

    5. How nice does my English have to be?

    You may be required to have completed an English language certificate for the course you have applied for. Furthermore, stricter immigration regulations require you to demonstrate a strong command of the English language at the border crossing.
    New amendments to the UK student visa mean that you will be denied entry if you are unable to communicate without the use of a translator.

    6. Possibilities for my family to accompany me?

    • If you meet the visa requirements for each country, you can bring your family along. In order to enter the UK, you must be enrolled in a postgraduate course at a university that lasts at least 12 months. Alternatively, a government-sponsored worker.
    • You would need to prove your relationship to your dependent in the United States. They’ll have to apply for their own visas as well.
    • To obtain an Australian student visa, you must demonstrate that you have sufficient funds to support each dependent.
    • We recommend that you double-check the criteria for your desired destination.

    7. Is it possible for me to work on my Visa?

    On a student visa, you are usually allowed to work up to 20 hours per week. When your course has begun, you will begin working.
    For any dependents you might have, the same rules normally apply.

    8. How long will I be able to stay?

    You are required to remain on a student visa for the duration of your course, as stated in your initial visa application.
    Following the completion of your studies, you will be permitted to stay for a period of time ranging from 60 days to four months, depending on your chosen destination.

    9. Are governments attempting to make foreign students lives more difficult?

    While it might seem that countries are making studying abroad more difficult, reforms in immigration laws actually protect your foreign education.
    The aim of these restrictions is to protect foreign students from fake and unrecognised colleges that offer bad study program. As a result, you can be assured that you will obtain an outstanding education from a reputable institution.

    Why we are best immigration consultants in Delhi for Canada-

    JC Immigrations not only immigration consultants, but also the best immigration consultants for Canada in Delhi. We work with complete transparency to ensure your success, as well as experience, expertise, and excellence, which is what distinguishes us as the best immigration consultant in Delhi and across India. The following are some of the reasons why we are the best immigration consultant –

    ♦ Fee for Processing  We don’t charge exorbitant fees in the name of taking you overseas; our services are quite inexpensive and successful.
    ♦ Days of work- For our clients, we work seven days a week.
    ♦ Services provided- We collaborate with you on the end-to-end process and provide ongoing support.
    ♦ Refund- We at JC Immigrations make every effort to provide you with a favourable outcome; nevertheless, if your application is denied, we will return 60% of your processing fee.
    ♦ Complementary Services- We give complimentary services such as Job Assistance, Resume writing, IELTS training, and Post Landing Services because your visa application is only 50% of your settlement in another country.
    ♦ Successful Ratio- We have a near-perfect success record, which is among the highest in the industry.
    ♦ Visa classifications- We apply for numerous visa categories at no additional cost to confirm your invitation from your ideal country.

    Please submit your question so that we can better understand your specific visa requirements. A representative will contact you.

    Call: +91 9899882179